Individuals that are interested in nominating former student-athletes or community members for the Norco High School Athletic Hall of Fame must submit a typed letter to the Norco High School Athletic Department no later than June 1, prior to the upcoming football season, explaining the reason(s) why they believe their nominee should be inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame. Nominations are kept on file indefinitely.
- Graduated from Norco HS 5 years prior to the nomination
- Achieved All-League status, played on a league championship team, or lettered in more than one varsity sport OR distinguished herself/himself in sports at the collegiate or professional level
Please include the following in the nomination letter that is submitted to the Norco HS Athletic Department:
- Full Name of the Nominee
- Category of Nominee (Student-Athlete, Coach, or Community Member)
- Years of Attendance/Involvement at Norco HS
- Varsity Sports/Years Lettered
- Career beyond high school (Collegiate Playing Experience/Education/Community Involvement)
The selection committee reviews all nominations that have been submitted prior to starting the selection process. The selection committee meets during the month of June, and inductees are notified during the month of August. The ceremony takes place at the first home football game.