Every athlete (grades 9-12, new and returning athletes) must complete a new athletic packet each school year. Athletic physicals are good for one calendar year. Schedule your physicals for the middle to end of May so it will be valid for the entire next school year and will cover all the sports seasons – Fall, Winter and Spring. We do not clear an athlete unless their physical will be valid for their whole season. A new physical will be required BEFORE an athlete will be cleared, if the athlete’s physical will expire during their season.
Athletic packets are due by the end of the school year for the next school year, if the athlete will be practicing, trying out or conditioning with the team during the summer. If the team is not having any summer workouts, the athlete can turn the packet in at the beginning of the school year. We will begin accepting packets for the following school year after May 5th.
Athletes will not be allowed to participate in summer workouts without turning in a packet. Their coach will turn them away until they have their receipt from the Athletics Office. Please keep in mind that the Athletics Office is closed June 28, 2020 – July 20, 2020.
- Here is the info for our online Athletic Clearance Packets.
Our Athletic Clearance process is online. Please read the instructions on the new clearance process below. We no longer accept the old paper packets even if you scan and email them to us. You must complete the online packet.
To complete your athletic clearance:
1. Visit the Online Clearance Form here: https://permission.click/lGA7b/us/nEwZ
2. Once all required items are completed on this online site, please print the actual Physical Form (this is the form you will take to your health care provider) & Emergency Form.
3. Take the Physical Form to your health care provider & have it completed by an MD, DO, PA or NP. Complete the emergency card.
4. Email the completed forms to email@example.com . A yellow receipt will be issued directly to the coach (due to COVID 19). They can’t practice, try out or play without this receipt.
5. Until the Athletics Office receives the email from you with your Emergency Form and Physical Form (even if you did the online packet), your student’s paperwork can’t be processed.
Physicals can be done by your doctor or one of these medical groups:
Norco Medical Group
Norco Urgent Care of Hamner (by LA Fitness)
Please remember to take your printed out physical form.
- Physical – All athletes must be examined and cleared by a physician. You may find a physician on your own or contact one of the clinics listed below. We also have physicals done, once a year, on campus. Please check the Athletic Physicals section under the General Information tab for more information.