Here is the info for our online Athletic Clearance Packets.
Our Athletic Clearance process has moved online. Please read the instructions on the new clearance process below.
To complete your athletic clearance:
1. Visit the Online Clearance Form here: https://permission.click/4K6Z7/us
2. Once all required items are completed on this online site, please print the actual Physical Form (this is the form you will take to your health care provider) & Emergency Form.
3. Take the Physical Form to your health care provider & have it completed by an MD, DO, PA or NP.
4. Final clearance will be granted once the completed Emergency Form & Physical Form have been submitted to the Athletics Office for your school site.
5. You will receive a signed copy of the Emergency Form from the Athletics Office. This copy of the Emergency Form is your receipt. Present this Form to your coach when you attend the first practice or tryout.
Due to the school closures, please e-mail the completed copies of your Emergency Form & Physical Form to the following emails for each school site:
– Centennial High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Corona High School: email@example.com
– Norco High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Roosevelt High School: email@example.com
– Santiago High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can you get them done?
Norco Medical Group on Saturday June 27th from 9am – 11am. Please take printed out Dr. form.
Also, Norco Urgent Care of Hamner (by LA Fitness) the entire Month of July. Please show the flyer below.